Administrative Assistant, Indianapolis
VOX Global has an immediate opening in Indianapolis for an experienced and effective administrative assistant to provide support to a select group of staff. Key responsibilities include strong Microsoft suite knowledge especially PowerPoint and Excel, ability to juggle priorities in a high paced environment and effective and assertive communication with high level executives. Finance and accounting experience strongly desired to support the CFO and senior staff with general finance operations.
- Assist Senior Finance Analyst and SVP-Finance
- Assist in supplier management, including reporting for diversity suppliers
- Manage purchase orders and assist in accounts payable requests
- Assist in month-close paperwork
- Draft and proof contracts for clients and suppliers
- Assist with various reporting needs
- Familiar with booking travel to include flights, hotels, and transportation
- Timely with submitting staff’s expenses using PeopleSoft or a similar product
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills; including proofreading and editing; ability to interface effectively with staff
- Shows expertise with the Internet and the ability to research items quickly.
- Demonstrates capacity to work independently and show initiative
- Routinely handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate ability and confidence to resolve routine and complex issues from internal and external sources.
- Earn trust of colleagues and management by delivering consistent and reliable performance.
- Demonstrate financial responsibility by using company resources wisely.
- Work under minimal supervision
- Shows responsiveness and professionalism when dealing with clients, key contacts, suppliers and staff.
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com
VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.