VOX Washington DC
VOX Global is looking for a polished, professional executive administrator to provide support for senior staff and the human resources function.
- Support several senior executive staff with scheduling and planning meetings, financial and staffing reports, completing expenses, booking travel and time entry
- Support senior team on special projects and tasks as needed, including creating decks, ordering corporate gifts, conducting new business and media research, event planning and coordination, and database management
- Provide assistance to finance department, including but not limited to budget management, freelancer coordinator, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and tracking subscriptions
- Train team members on the expense process and account system
- Work in concert with the administrative team to complete projects
- Provide office support including ordering supplies, maintain subscriptions and memberships, building liaison, Fed Ex and mail coordination.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of company‐wide events and culture and professional development activities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite- particularly excel sheet proficiency
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills; including proofreading and editing; ability to interface effectively with staff
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Routinely handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate ability and confidence to resolve routine and complex issues from internal and external sources
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com
VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.