VOX Indianapolis | VOX Washington DC
Digital Analyst Fellowship
POSITION OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES
VOX Global is seeking a producer for its digital practice. The right candidate will join a team of strategists, online advertising specialists, designers, programmers and social media experts.
He/she will work closely with the team to develop and implement cutting-edge digital advertising campaigns and contribute to a variety of other digital projects such as online content development, email marketing, and social media strategy. The successful candidate is self-motivated, organized, and enthusiastic about practicing and continuously learning the ins-and-outs of digital advertising, social media, and analytics.
- Recommend creative solutions for a variety of ad platforms and digital media types including display, video, mobile, social, high impact, native sponsorships, etc.
- Monitor ad campaign performance and optimize tactics to meet the specified goals and ensure media plans result in the highest possible ROI.
- Produce thorough and accurate campaign reports. Must be able to collect and analyze data, identify trends and proactively report actionable insights.
- Conduct SEO audits and analysis and propose recommendations for new SEO strategy, tactics and tools.
- Execute SEO strategy using Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, and potentially other paid tools to create reports with in-depth and actionable insights.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive partner across all parties including clients, vendors, and VOX team members.
- Conduct research and provide strategic counsel on a variety of advertising projects, including existing ad campaigns and new business proposals.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field of study.
- Organization and attention to detail are essential in this role.
- Candidate should be comfortable approaching a project both creatively and analytically.
- Candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage tasks across multiple campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines and during high-pressure situations.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- High comfort level with social media channels and their advertising platforms.
- Familiarity with other online advertising platforms and tools is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools and Google’s Keyword Tool.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- An understanding of how other digital strategies (mobile, blogging, press releases, social media, etc.) relate to SEO.
VOX is accepting positions for Fall 2017 fellowships at our Washington, D.C. and Indianapolis offices. The fellowship will run September 1 – December 29, 2017. The application deadline is Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.