VOX Washington DC
VOX Global is seeking a producer for its digital practice. The right candidate will join a team of strategists, online advertising specialists, designers, programmers and social media experts.
He/she will work closely with the team to develop and implement cutting-edge digital advertising campaigns and contribute to a variety of other digital projects such as online content development, email marketing, and social media strategy. The successful candidate is self-motivated, organized, and enthusiastic about practicing and continuously learning the ins-and-outs of digital advertising, social media, and analytics.
This position will be part of a VOX team supporting Fortune 500 companies, trade associations and nonprofit organizations in developing and executing reputation and issue advocacy campaigns. Our award-winning digital practice creates online experiences that elevate brands and ideas. We build and license digital products that power our clients’ decision making. We focus on constant learning, integrating new technologies, and enthusiastic client service. We challenge each other to grow and have fun working collaboratively.
- Prepare and manage advertising campaigns from the initial research and media planning phase through to successful implementation and reporting.
- Recommend creative solutions for a variety of ad platforms and digital media types including display, video, mobile, social, high impact, native sponsorships, etc.
- Monitor ad campaign performance and optimize tactics to meet the specified goals and ensure media plans result in the highest possible ROI.
- Manage advertising budgets and precisely track all billing details.
- Produce thorough and accurate campaign reports. Must be able to collect and analyze data, identify trends and proactively report actionable insights.
- Draft communications and messaging materials for advertising and social media campaigns. This includes collaborating with designers and developers to provide creative ideas for the visual and functional aspects of advertisements and landing pages.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive partner across all parties including clients, vendors, and VOX team members.
- Stay well informed about the latest trends in digital advertising. As a digital advertising expert, this individual will be expected to discover and introduce new advertising capabilities to the firm.
- Conduct research and provide strategic counsel on a variety of advertising projects, including existing ad campaigns and new business proposals.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in advertising, graphic design, public affairs or strategic communications consulting, and/or a related field.
- Organization and attention to detail are essential in this role.
- Candidate should be comfortable approaching a project both creatively and analytically.
- Candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage tasks across multiple campaigns.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with a focus on conversational writing, such as social media posts, blogs, etc.
- Basic experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines and during high-pressure situations.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- High comfort level with social media channels and their advertising platforms.
- Familiarity with other online advertising platforms and tools is a plus.
ABOUT VOX GLOBAL
VOX Global is a bipartisan public affairs firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the world’s best-known companies and organizations. Based in Washington, DC, VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills and capabilities to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences.
VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.