VOX Washington DC
Digital Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
VOX Global is seeking an experienced and effective digital strategist and project leader for its growing public affairs team in Washington, DC.
The successful candidate will manage client engagements for digital strategy, design and advertising for a range of current and new clients. He/she will manage and contribute to projects from proposal through successful implementation involving digital strategy, website design/build, targeting, advertising, social media, SEO, email outreach, and video.
- Consultation and requirements analysis with clients.
- Preparing project plans (statements of work, budgets, vision and scope).
- Managing communications and work flow with a team of web designers and developers, vendors/partners, internal account teams, and external clients.
- Provide strategic digital counsel to Fortune 100 companies and national non-profits.
- Offer direction (based on meaningful experience) to UX designers, developers and other team members.
- Resolve challenges that arise during projects and develop action plans to address potential project roadblocks.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive partner across all parties including clients, vendors, design and development staff, and VOX team members.
- Contribute to the development of new business proposals and presentations, including creative approach, technology and budgets.
- 5+ years of digital experience in an agency setting (this can include experience on the creative and/or technical side of digital projects as well as digital freelancing).
- 2+ years of project leadership with senior-level client contacts, including developing and pitching new business proposals.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field of study.
- Ideal candidates will have worked earlier in their career as a designer, developer, online advertiser, digital campaign strategist, or in some combination of these roles.
- Experience managing the design and build of large-scale websites: documentation and requirements, core web development technologies, third-party applications and platforms, QA and bug tracking, and social media.
- Organization and attention to detail are essential in this role.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: clearly outlining the goals of the client and the ideas and motivations behind our creative work.
- Ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines and during high-pressure situations.
- A true team player, with an ability to motivate, support and understand your teams.
- Strong understanding and interest in American political processes, structures, events and notable individuals is a plus.
ABOUT VOX GLOBAL
VOX Global is a bipartisan public affairs firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the world’s best-known companies and organizations. Based in Washington, DC, VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills and capabilities to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences.
VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.