It’s not that we enjoy jumping out of planes. It’s just that big wins don’t happen without taking a few risks. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client.
VOX Global – Washington DC, has an opportunity for an energetic business development professional with good instincts, an adventurous spirit, and proven experience gaining new clients. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a passionate new business leader to join a global team with nationally-known clients in technology, financial and professional services, healthcare, consumer products and services, energy and more.
- Work directly with senior partner for new business development to strengthen overall approach and processes.
- Vet incoming new business leads and support major pitches.
- Initiate, structure and engage high value strategic partnerships.
- Oversee deck creation and support for any marketing activities: conference panels, webinars, partnerships, white papers, website content.
- Organize and facilitate requests to the design team, ensuring drafts are reviewed/edited and changes/edits are handled.
- Arrange and facilitate brainstorms, rehearsals and pitch meetings associated with new business opportunities.
- Participate in new business calls and coordinate new biz activities.
- Report on agency new business/marketing efforts.
- Coordinate, track and report past and present new biz prospects and activities.
- Lead prospecting brainstorms/exercises for senior leaders and provide counsel on proactive new business initiatives.
- Maintain close ties to new accounts with high potential for growth.
- 5-8 years of public relations/public affairs agency experience.
- Solid track record of client service and/or new business development.
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to drive the process while viewing the agency’s offerings holistically.
- Must be a strong writer capable of working on multiple assignments at one time.
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com
VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.