Motion Media Intern
VOX Global, a bi-partisan public affairs firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the best known companies and organizations in the world, is offering full-time, paid internships on its digital team. We offer clients a campaign approach to issue advocacy at the local, state, national and international levels that leverages the same cutting-edge digital campaign techniques that have proven successful on the American political stage.
We are looking for a Motion Media Intern (for a full or part time schedule for the spring, summer and fall semesters) with the necessary skills to assist our team and excellent clients.
- Experience with all levels of video production, from pre-production to post
- Proven and in-depth knowledge of an industry standard NLE – Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer
- Must have at least familiarity and introductory experience with Adobe After Effects
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, including Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- High comfort level with social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, blogging, etc.)
- Effective writing and editing capability
- Interest in new web and digital technologies
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution.
- Interest in government, politics and/or communications consulting.
- Excellent research, analytical and software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to brainstorm and storyboard creative video concepts.
For more information on VOX Global, visit: www.voxglobal.com
To apply, please send a cover email (sharing why you’re right for us and we’re right for you) along with your resume to email@example.com.