VOX Indianapolis | VOX Dallas | VOX Washington DC
Senior Developer: .NET C# / Full Stack Developer
VOX Global is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our award-winning digital team to solve software development challenges and help build world-class digital products for our Fortune 500 clients.
- Build and rebuild websites and custom backend applications based on requirements while implementing best practices for usability, responsiveness and interactivity.
- Architect complex web products, perform data modeling, validation, and consolidation.
- Advise and create deployment and migration procedures to production and testing.
- Create custom APIs for interfacing with existing applications
- Works adeptly in a team environment and can effectively communicate with other developers, designers and non-technical personnel.
- Provide digital counsel for colleagues and clients that range from Fortune 10 businesses to some of the nation’s leading non-profits.
- Manage expectations and communication relating to project requirements, development and delivery. No hand-holding here.
- Foresee challenges, and implement resolutions quickly to address potential project roadblocks.
- Serve as liaison to third-party vendors and client devops teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Maintain and share current knowledge of standards, best practices, and new technologies.
- 5–10 years of client-side web development experience. Agency experience a plus.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently, and on teams. Experience managing and working with a remote team, and managing vendor relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of the following technologies:
- C# .NET
- T-SQL/SQL Server
- js or Angular.js
- XHTML / HTML5
- CSS3 / SCSS / LESS
- PHP and MySQL
- Basic knowledge of Windows server and configuration of cloud hosting environments (AWS).
- Ability to develop cross-browser, mobile-ready and cross-platform solutions.
- Broad CMS integration experience.
- Advanced experience with database management, structure and strategy.
- Experience with source control (SVN / GIT) and bug tracking systems.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and scalability.
- Good communicator both in person and in writing.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under deadlines.
- Experience working in and leading Agile workflows.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong time management and ability to juggle multiple priorities and multiple projects.
- Interest in and current awareness of American political processes, structures and events is a plus.
ABOUT VOX GLOBAL
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development.
VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.