As we leave the party convention season behind, we enter the final drive for the White House with Election Day ...
Welcome to The Intersection, a series from the VOX Global team designed to help you anticipate and prepare for public policy challenges and opportunities that you may face.
Table of Contents: Sep 2012
- Obama Looks to Past for Way Forward in Campaign
- Observations at the Democratic National Convention
- House Races to Watch – An Election Night Timeline
- The Importance of Authenticity in Presidential Debates
- Observations at the Republican National Convention
- The World Is Watching
- The Challenges of a Challenger
- Politics Get More Mobile & Social in 2012
- Points of Interest Along the Road to a Senate Majority
I am pleased to share with you another timely edition of The Intersection – a series from the VOX Global team designed to help you anticipate and prepare for public policy challenges and opportunities you may face.
This edition, titled “The Sprint to November 6”, provides you with video and written insights from both political conventions as well as a look ahead at what you can expect to see during the final two months of this exciting election season. Fifteen members of the VOX Team were onsite in Tampa and Charlotte assisting with clients or working directly with the Convention teams. We believe this bi-partisan approach is fundamental to the political process and supporting our clients. Inside this edition you will find nine thoughtful articles written by some of those members of the VOX team who have served on the front lines of presidential campaigns, Capitol Hill, and The White House. I hope you enjoy this edition of The Intersection and we look forward to your feedback and comments as well as the opportunity to chat about the election with you in more detail.
President of VOX Global