Tony co-authored “Sustainability for Business: A New Global Challenge,” a featured chapter in The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Communications, published by McGraw-Hill. The chapter is a roadmap for companies looking to integrate sustainability into their business operations. He also contributed to a 2009 Corporate Eco-Forum published report on sustainability, “Show Me the Money: The Business Case for Sustainability.” Tony has also published several articles in leading environmental media outlets and is a regular contributor to the VOX Global blog.
Tony is a frequent guest lecturer at Washington University, St. Louis University and Webster University. He also speaks at leading sustainability conferences throughout the country.
Tony resides in St. Louis and serves on the Mayor’s task force on sustainability. He also sits on the board of Sustainable St. Louis, whose mission is to serve as a connector to the region’s government, business and nonprofit communities to develop a common vision and strategy to transform the ways in which people work, live and play across the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Prior to joining VOX, he was a senior vice president and partner at Fleishman-Hillard, an international communications firm, where he co-lead the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility Specialty Practice Group.
- Local governments pursue sustainability course
- Flip the switch on the climate change debate
- Investors advancing a green agenda in U.S.
- Confrontation to cooperation
- Best practices in CSR reporting
- The energy-water nexus: An emerging risk
- VOX conversation with Paul Dickinson, Carbon Disclosure Project
- Change is coming to energy production and consumption
- Finding common ground on climate change in the new Congress
- Water scarcity
- Wal-Mart’s efforts to affect change: Who would have thunk?
- Outcome of COP-15
- Finding Common Ground on Climate Change in the New Congress
- 4 Ways to Flip the Switch on the Climate Change Debate
- Show Me the Money: Demonstrating Green Business Value to Skeptics, by P.J. Simmons
- The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Communications, by Clarke Caywood
- Washington University in St. Louis Office of Sustainability
- St. Louis University Center for Sustainability
- Webster University – Sustainability@Webster: The ROI of Sustainability: Making the Business Case – Spring 2011
- 2011 – Net Impact Conference: Past and Future of Sustainable Supply Chain Management: A Critical Reflection
- 2010 – Midwest Energy and Climate Policy Conference: Emerging Transportation, Fuel Choices and Clean Cities Initiatives
- COP-15 in Copenhagen
- 2009 – Business for Social Responsibility
Sustainable St. Louis: http://stlouisgreen.com
St. Louis Sustainability Task Force: Mayor of St. Louis Sustainability Initiative