VOX Washington DC
Fall 2019 Design Internship (Washington, D.C.)
VOX Global, a bipartisan strategic communications firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the most well-known companies and organizations in the world, is offering full-time, paid internships with its Public Affairs team.
VOX is currently accepting design positions for Fall 2019 internships at our Washington, D.C. office. Click here to apply. The Fall term is from September 10th through January 17th. If selected for a phone interview, please be prepared to indicate your availability, including scheduled time off.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
Interns can expect to work closely with the Creative Team and in tandem with the Digital & Advertising Team on a variety of projects for clients in a diverse range of industries. They will refine their design skills and learn about graphic design, motion media and web development in a fast-paced environment. Interns are given opportunities to develop unique projects that stand out in their portfolio.
We expect you have:
- Passion to create innovative designs for web and print campaigns
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite for digital and print design (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop — anything else is a perk!)
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in emerging web and digital technologies
You’ll stand out from other applicants if you have:
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), especially WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with animation or motion graphic design
- Experience with Sketch and InVision
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana
- Skill using social media platforms for professional uses (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc.)
- An interest in advertising and analytics
You’re qualified for our internship if you are:
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution
- Interested in government, politics and/or communications consulting
- Excellent research, analytical and software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Portfolio: Required (as either a PDF and/or a website link)
Cover Letter: Required