In this issue, you will find a series of articles with forward looking insights into some of the most pressing issues driving the financial services industry. The VOX Financial Services team has explored and documented a wide range of topics, from payments innovation to retail bank branches to green financing and key industry trends. As you read through each piece, you’ll notice that the common theme throughout is our perspective on the future of these industry issues from a public affairs strategy standpoint. As the industry continues to evolve at a rapid pace, the ability to see around corners and be in a position to properly navigate the challenges ahead – avoiding crisis – is crucial to any industry player.
We hope you enjoy this issue of the Intersection and look forward to your feedback.
- How Does Your Green Bond Market Grow?by LeeAnn Martin
- Bank to the Future: Millennials are Driving Trends in Banking Servicesby Justin Rouse
- The Uncertain Future of New Payments Technology
- “Operation Choke Point” Presents New Challenge for Risk Managers
- The Future of Retail Bankingby Zoe Sherman
- Next Generation Payments: Will the Future Ever Get Here, and What Happens When it Does?by Sam Fabens
- Three Ways the CFPB is Shaping the Future of Financial Educationby Laura Fisher
- Everyone in Your Company Can Be a Star – In the Worst Possible Way…by Allison Stouffer Kopp, Carey Tarbell
- A Forward Look at the Financial Services Industry
- Washington Still Sees Banking as Risky Businessby Corey Ealons
- View All Editions of The Intersection