Every March, tens of thousands of tech influencers and innovators, corporate hacks and computer hackers, regulators and reporters descend on Austin for SXSW Interactive. Attendees discuss the latest trends and innovations from start-ups, corporations and nonprofits, as well as corporate responsibility and tech policy issues. This year, President Obama gave the first-ever keynote by a sitting U.S. President.
VOX has participated in SXSW for the past couple of years and is proud to have been selected this year to host an interactive session on how to respond to a data breach (You’ve Been Hacked, Now What?). Our team divided and conquered the various sessions and events to bring together an overview of the latest trends and insights for those who were unable to make it to Austin.
Please check out (and share!) the articles on the right summarizing our insights from SXSW, as well as the more in-depth analyses on privacy, diversity and inclusion and corporate responsibility. Please contact us if you are interested in VOX conducting the hour-long interactive session for “You’ve Been Hacked, Now What?” for your organization.
We hope you enjoy this issue.
Senior Vice President, VOX Global
- In Case You Missed SXSW This Yearby James Baril
- An Authentic Experience in a Reality Beyond Virtualby James Baril
- Best Practices from SXSWby LeeAnn Martin
- VOX Global Tackles Cybersecurity Beyond Tech @SXSWby Corey Ealons
- VOX Global’s SXSW Book Listby LeeAnn Martin
- Three Key Elements of Drone Policy from SXSW Interactive
- View All Editions of The Intersection